jueves, 14 de junio de 2012


If I could choose one place of the world...
 I remember when I was a little girl and I go to school. In the schoolyard were different plays, like a slide, or something like that. When I remember this place always I think in one specific smell, Eucalyptus. This place always smells like this tree, and I remember like a great moment in my life. I think that I remember like this, because I was a little girl, and I don’t had any responsibility or a lot of worry. I remember that when we go out to play, sometime we play to jump rope and I was the winner. With my brother, both were the best in this play.
 I don’t remember this place very well except the smell. I`m not really sure that this is the best place of the world, but it`s a beautiful place in my memory. Maybe I could think in other place, like my bedroom (because I really like sleep), or the country where I go in holidays (I pass a lot of funny time in this place), but this place is the best in my memory now.         

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario